Viorica is an elegant wine with an intense basil and lemon peel aroma, of yellow green color with golden highlights. It is produced from the local variety “Viorica” and is known for its complex and soft taste with nuances of acacia and wild strawberry.
- Wine alcohol percentage: 12%
- Wine Collection: Orasul Subteran
- Wine goes well with: Pastry, chicken, cheeses,fine desserts.
- Wine grapes type: Rara Neagra
- Wine producer: Cricova
- Wine type (red, white, rose, sparkling): White
- Wine type details: Dry
- Wine unit quantity: 750ml